Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Daily Grind Rewind

today was the second first day of school. all my classes are really difficult, but i've met some extremely interesting people to make up for it.
i will give you a list of my favorites.

- a formally-dressed tween who is struggling with acne and who changed his name from jeff to... sky
- my accounting teacher who sounds like the priest from "the princess bride", except underwater and with a definite lisp
- a girl who has ten cats, two of which are half-leopard. she is obviously a leopard tamer.
- a guy who is partying with the patriots next weekend (need to make friends with ASAP so that i can come along)
- a guy who claims that he is currently being filmed for a reality television show
- a cool vegetarian goth girl that wears "dolly parton on crack" wigs and works at cracker barrel
- my history teacher is completely and utterly "this is totally my hat" from my favorite movie of all time, "hot rod"
- a guy (man?) who looks exactly like general custard, complete with curly-q mustache who is in my discussion group. he "takes group work very seriously"
- a guy who knows the person that invented the tollhouse cookie
- a guy who drinks hot sauce out of the bottle
- a guy who wrangles hundreds of pigs into a truck to send them to the processing plants. which made me want a hot dog real bad...shall i try the vegan ones?

every other guy talked about watching sports in the lowest bass they could muster, and every other girl pretended to be shy in order to get attention. but THESE people...are my posse.

1 comment:

  1. you look like a giant eagle with fire all around you, and you've got a mountain for a face.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter