Saturday, January 30, 2010

Contest!

hello biddiewatchers!
the month of february is approaching, and hopefully this damn snow will cease.
in the hopes of spring, i bring you the first BIDDIEWATCH PHOTO CONTEST.
many of you have gotten in touch with me, telling me awesome/bizarre things you've seen out and about. i started this blog based on poor-quality phonepix taken in haste, and now i implore you to do the same. the next time you experience something weird, take a picture. submit them to me before march first, and they will be entered in the photo contest. the best ones will be featured in an article on biddiewatch, and the top three will win a prize!

good luck!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to post my favorite picture of you, that I took with your phone. FTW

    ReplyDelete
  2. that would not win. even if NO ONE ELSE competed.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter