Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Amish Online Dating

my good friend shannon came across the following website:

http://amish-online-dating.com/


i am pretty positive that it's not real (although one can dream). obviously upon this discovery, i immediately created an account. it took the about 12 hours to send me a confirmation email, which makes me doubt their validity. they finally got back to me, and here is what i have to fill out to create my profile:

Create Your Profile

One more step: tell the people on AmishOnlineDating.com - Vista 2nd Edition more about yourself. Questions marked with a lock are private and only visible to administrators.

* indicates a required question

Upload a Photo (GIF, JPG or PNG; limit 10MB)







Private

Private

Private


thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. I'm dying. mainly because of the default "no picture" picture having the amish beard and whatnot. the questions are rather odd as well. also, I find it interesting that the question about a favorite electronic toy device isn't one of the locked questions... hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They misspelled "sandals."

    Credibility = lost.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter