Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Play With Me

i need a baby animal. right now. i want a kitty or puppy to play with and cuddle with and who eats all of my homework. the fact that i am wishing this during finals week tells a lot about my baby animal need. i won't even get mad when people comment on my profile picture of said animal to say "i can haz cheezburger?" and other annoying things.
obviously a baby seal would be ideal.
mom: if you are reading this, you should know i have a shopping cart that i am more than willing to convert into a portable seal carrier in the form of a rolling bathtub.

this post was necessary because i recently found out that my christmas gift cannot be mailed and is being delivered on foot through a chain of mutual friends...
leading me to believe it must be a portable, not to mention illegal, creature of an adorable nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter