Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Gugg

today i went to the museum mile festival in manhattan. my favorite part was definitely the guggenheim museum, featured on a recent episode of ugly betty. this has nothing to do with stories or humor, but the artwork was breathtaking.

things i saw:
- a father and son. the son was hot. ...then they started making out.
- a juggler mess up over and over again.
- an old lady with green hair.
- the most horrific clown show, brought to you by silly billy. his "trick" was to put horrifying masks on young children. see his next show in my nightmares.
- approximately 19 asian babies.

things i heard:
- a cranky jewish man making bold and completely false claims about me being in the restroom for 8 minutes.
- someone making fun of my extremely outdated phone. which is the droid. it came out less than a year ago.
- approximately 19 asian babies.

things that saw and heard me:
- 50,000 people at the aforementioned festival. that's definitely an exaggeration, but i made myself pretty obvious. tourists took pictures of me! so if you're one of those tourists, welcome to biddiewatch. comment and let me know you're here!

Photobucket

up next is the day of the wolf shirt, and my racist britney spears rant! stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter