Friday, June 4, 2010

Extra Extra

update on the sketch warehouse living situation: the shower is now broken. everything that ever went down the drain has been regurgitated onto the bathroom floor, like the hairballs of a thousand cats. for once in my life, i feel gross enough to shower. in case you did not know, i hate showering.
i have thrice successfully stolen the fan from the living room, to no apparent complaint.

today i was told by a black man that i have a big/phat/fat ass. he literally asked if he could keep his bike in my "trunk" and come along for the ride.

when i grow old and would-be-grey-if-it-weren't-for-bleach, i aspire to flaunt what i got. this woman reminded me.

Photobucket

in other news, my blog personality is now featured on comicalradio.com! today was my first post, entitled "drinking, degenerates, and david kasten's musical debut", which is the name of the podcast as well. download or subscribe to the podcast if you like to party. you can also check out how good i look every friday when the show is ustreamed live to our website. today, the world saw my horse shirt. next week is the wolf shirt so don't miss it!!!

1 comment:

  1. When I grow old and green, I will still hang out with you. But only if you wear that dress.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter