Friday, November 6, 2009

Mankind Mayhem

well, writing about my parents is slightly more difficult now that my mom is reading this. hey mom!
but i would just like to casually mention that my mother was a pimp for halloween. i wish more than anything that i could post a picture of this.

thought i'd write tonight because i realized i had a very bizarre experience earlier.
i was entering burrus hall for a riveting biological anthropology class. there were a lot of people around, which was weird. and in the entryway there was a folding table set up with two girls behind it. one of them asked me if i would like to sign up. sign up for what? i ask.
"uh...i don't...know."
i swear the girl got abducted by aliens between those two sentences. her eyes went blank and she looked shocked that i would ask. the other girl complimented my scarf. then, in a fit of awkwardness, i booked it into my classroom. when i came out they and the table were gone.

then later, on my way to buffalo wild wings (for all you acronym-happy folk, "bdubs"), i saw about 50 people dressed in eighties clothing or wrapped in saran wrap running across south main three times and then huddling on the quad.

Photobucket

so, ya know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter