Sunday, September 27, 2009

Swine Flu

today i took my friend stephanie to the hospital because she was feeling really sick. i thought i had a cold, so i decided to get checked out too.
turns out i have swine flu.
i honestly would not have gotten checked out if i didn't already have to go there.
so i'm on tamiflu. it should help decrease symptoms, but side effects include death.
...
they gave me an instructional packet and a note to miss school for 5 days. actually they forbade me to go anywhere for 5 days. the packet reminds me to wear my seatbelt.
...
and tells me what to do if i have lost my spleen.
that's not a joke.
"if you have lost your spleen...go see a doctor."

there is no hope for me.

2 comments:

  1. Believe it or not, your Daddio has an "Accessory Spleen". Seriously...google it. LOL Feel better!!!!! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess the only bright side for me is that I can't get swine flu because I'm a vegetarian. But I feel for you.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter