Sunday, July 12, 2009

Back From England

Babysitting.


“what would you like to destroy first?”


‘a pointless question, since they do not speak english and there is nothing here worth destroying,’ I think to myself as I pour another glass of wine.


An hour of artwork and listening to pop music has passed.

I’m getting a little drunker.


This has led to a seminar on hairbrush singing and an attempt at making a music video.

The video was going pretty well, and they were even beatboxing (spitting everywhere) until they started taking clothes off.

Not that kind of video.

Although on second thought, that is a completely logical conclusion after hearing the words “music video”.


I’d like to shower but there are scissors in the vicinity so I guess not

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter